Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fulfill my promise...

Write 10 random things about the people u know. It must be something they never told u directly, and u knew it either by guessing, eavesdropping, or through observations.When u're done, tag other ppl as usual

Haish it's so hard to complete this thing but promise is still a promise. I've actually wrote 4 random things months ago, but I couldn't think about the other 6 hence just saved it as draft. The picnic yesterday reminds me about this, so let see what I have.

  1. The word sentimental reminds me of Yasir, a good friend of mine since I was in standard 1. He likes to show that he is strong, but at times he can be very sensitive. I have a tendency to 'over-tease' him and it's not hard for me to know that he is actually upset with me. He will say 'ala, kawan baik rileks lah', but his face shows it all. Being a good friend, I will try to make up for what I've done though I'm not really good in asking for forgiveness. Sorry again bro!
  2. I always (well, most of the time) know how Aca will respond to me or what she will do. It's kinda hard for her to suprise me and I think this annoys her so much. Anyhow, I think thoughts that matter, not the suprise. I've always enjoyed and appreciated so much what she'd done for me (especially my 20th birthday). But sweetheart, you still have to learn how to do a better poker face.:-p
  3. I like to plan but Nadee likes to go with the flow and I think this what makes it fun to hang out with her. I get to do many random stuffs with her and she makes me realize sometimes it is better not to plan everything! And Nadee, I hope you've enjoyed Welly's hospitality.:-)
  4. Sometimes Ali worries about things excessively. But this part of himself drives him to think ahead. Many thanks to this characteristic, I've always been updated about what's happening around us and what to do, especially uni-wise.
  5. The same thing goes to Connie. But sometimes she worries too much until she can't complete the task properly. So babe, next time chill, take a deep breath and I'm sure you'll be fine.:-)
  6. Yusuf can be too enthuasiastic about something, and he likes to share this with others. And damn, his enthuasiasm makes me want to buy a Mac so much!
  7. Aio also have this characteristic, but in a different way. He'll put 200% focus on what he likes, for example manga. When he put his headphone on, turn on his favourite music and read his favourite manga, he will never listen to what you say unless you stand in front of him. But hey bro, you need to be more aware of your surroundings otherwise I can easily stab you from the back if I emo lol!
  8. Wani is a very lucky girl. Why? Being the only sister of mine, I always have a problem to say no to her request hence she always get what she wants from me.
  9. Ellin hates it when I call her makcik and she can be very emotional!!!
  10. Afiqah once wrote on her facebook that she is excited to get married and I think she's crazy!!!Haha. But I'll pray that she'll be happy with her 'one' forever.:-)


Well seems that I've finished the list, after almost 7 months...

No comments: